For the problem solving group, see The Problem Solverz (group)The Problem Solverz (originally titled Neon Knome) is an American animated television series created by Ben Jones, a member of the art collective Paper Rad, for Cartoon Network. The series centers on the titular Problem Solverz trio of Alfe, Roba, and Horace, as they solve and sometimes create the various problems that plague their town. After the original pilot Neon Knome was rejected by Cartoon Network's late-night programming block Adult Swim, it was picked up and re-tooled by the main network, which premiered the series on April 4, 2011. Most people hate the Problem Solverz, because the colors are too bright. Some say it should've been on Adult Swim, but people say it doesn't work for either network. Unaired season two episodes of The Problem Solverz are now available to watch online on Netflix, and thus, The Problem Solverz got cancelled on March 30, 2013.
- Alfe (voiced by Ben Jones) is a large, fluffy, half man-dog-anteater and a creature who was found and raised by a young Horace (in the beginning of Neon Knome). He loves to devour large quantities of pizza and acts impulsively during missions. In one episode, he claimed he lived in a cage as a child. Like a cat, he coughs up furballs whenever he chews his fur. People thought his name was "Alfie".
- Roba (voiced by Ben Jones) – is the smartest member of them, being a half robot half human cyborg, who is incredibly insecure and anxious about everything. He is Horace's twin brother. People even thought his name was "Rabbo".
- Horace (voiced by Kyle Kaplan) – is calm and collected member of the team, usually using common sense with his actions and taking care after Alfe, his companion. He is Roba's twin brother and the leader of the trio.
- Tux Dog (voiced by John DiMaggio) – is an extremely wealthy dog who helps the Problem Solverz in some of their cases, but is just as often the source of their problems. He insults Roba for his personality flaws and appearance. He does have a British accent. We know, his cheeks obviously looks like a butt.
- It was originally supposed to Adult Swim show named Neon Knome, but along with "The Amazing World of Gumball" as Gumball, it got rejected for looking too mind-blowingly cute, so it was given to Cartoon Network.
- This was the first official TV series from Paper Rad.
- People hated everything about the show, the colors, how they look, how they sound.
- Like Teen Titans, The Amazing World of Gumball, and a few other shows, Problem Solverz was also influenced by anime.